COORDINATION CONNECT is an independent NDIS registered provider that specialises in providing Support Coordination for people living in Tasmania.
- Our Mission Statement: To provide a high quality service that engages its capabilities of leadership and knowledge to enable full inclusion and participation for people in their communities.
- Our Values: Accountability. Transparency. Responsiveness. Collaboration. Innovation. Quality Service Delivery, based on best practice.
How can COORDINATION CONNECT support me? We support Participants in a range of ways including:
- Exploring options for connecting with services and supports
- Assist to action your NDIS Participant Plan goals
- Review the progress of achieving your goals
- Support you to prepare for your NDIS plan Review
- Assist you exercise choice and control
- Assist you explore and connect with community and/or alternative support options
- Strengthen your support networks
- Support you to learn about and/or utilise your NDIS Participant Portal
- Help you set up and understand your service agreement with providers
- Talk with you through any difficulties you are experiencing
- Understand what is and isn't funded by the NDIS